The Department of Human Resources Administers a comprehensive personnel program for all County departments, prepares and distributes job announcements, manages recruitment efforts, assists in the selection process, administers the Classification and Pay Plan, maintains official employee records, directs employee training and development projects, monitors County personnel practices and policies to ensure compliance with state and federal guidelines, and coordinates and manages the employee benefits programs.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.English
ADA/EEO/ Fair Housing:
Mandated Health Information:
Please review, sign and return the below "Mandated Notice" document by October 4th to the Human Resources Department.
» Mandated Notice
- "Base" Plan 055770 - Blue Options Benefits & Coverage
- "Buy-Up" Plan 03359 - Blue Options Benefits & Coverage
- Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 - (CHIPRA)
- Glossary of Health Coverage, Medical Terms and Definitions
- Health Insurance Marketplace/Exchanges
- Health Insurance Marketplace/Exchanges - FAQ'S
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act - (HIPAA)
- Medicare Part D Notice
- Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act
(Mammograms/Breast Cancer coverage)