> Purchasing Section
Budget Strategy Presentation:
- Budget Strategy Presentation 2013-2018
(Government Services Group, Inc.)
Budget Analysis Presentations:
- 03/26/13: Budget Analysis Presentation
- 03/12/13: Budget Analysis Presentation
- 02/26/13: Budget Analysis Presentation
- 02/12/13: Budget Analysis Presentation
- 01/22/13: Budget Analysis Presentation
- 01/08/13: Budget Analysis Presentation
- FY 2013/14 (Proposed)
- FY 2012/13
- FY 2011/12
- FY 2010/11
- FY 2009/10
Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- The Office of Management and Budget is responsible for the preparation of the Citrus County Annual Operating Budget and Five Year Capital Improvement Program in conjunction with the Assistant County Administrator. These documents are prepared and implemented in accordance with Board policy, Truth in Millage (TRIM) requirements, and the Florida Statutes.
- This Office also provides financial and budgetary information and assistance to the Board of County Commissioners, Administration/Legal, Departments, Divisions, Offices and Constitutional Officers. Additionally, the Office has the responsibility for issuing County Bonds and Certificates of Obligation.
- Other functions of the Office of Management and Budget include: preparation of resolutions amending the adopted budget for unanticipated funding sources; processing budget transfers for Board approval; reviewing Board agenda items for potential budget impact; and attending staff meetings when budget concerns are discussed.