Geographic Information SystemENTER HERE
The GIS system is designed to share layers of information with other agencies such as the Sheriff's Office and 911 Dispatch, the Emergency Operations Center, the School Board, and expect to be working with Mosquito Control and Supervisor of Elections.
GRCP is responsible for...
long range planning and growth management activities required by the Community Planning Act.
This includes preparation and maintenance of the Citrus County Comprehensive Plan, which establishes goals, objectives, and policies to manage growth and development in Citrus County.
The Division coordinates with federal, state and local agencies as needed on land use planning, environmental protection and development issues.
- Comprehensive Plan
- Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR)
- Fee Schedule
- Generalized Future Land Use Map (GFLUM)
- Growth Management Update - July 12, 2011
- Impact Fees
- Interlocal Service Delivery Agreement Report
- Interlocal Agreement - School Coordination