The Land Development Division reviews site plans and inspects site development for conformance with land development regulations of the Citrus County Land Development Code.
In addition to residential and non-residential site review, the Land Development Division processes variances, conditional uses, tree removal permits, vacates, and subdivision plat applications. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer services by effectively facilitating the site development review process while promoting quality development for unincorporated Citrus County.
- 491 - Corridor Planning Project
- Community Information
- Comprehensive Plan
- Land Development Fee Schedule (Schedule will take effect on March 4th, 2013)
- Engineering Plans Review
- Impact Fees
- Land Development Code
- Ordinance 2012-01 (Initiative for Redevelopment Incentives)
- Planning and Development Commission Board
- Plat Maps
- Traffic Counts
- Variance - What is a variance?
- PD-12-01 Nature Coast Development – Special Master Recommended Order May 10, 2013
The Land Development Division also serves as support staff to the Planning and Development Commission. Staff actively participates in opportunities to educate the public about the role of the division and the benefits of good urban design.